Monday, October 13, 2008

17-Week Checkup

Yes, the Baby is still in there!!!! Today was our monthly check up, and I am blessed to say that everything is wonderful! I am 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant, and the doctor said I am right on schedule. I actually gained a little wait this month and I was really upset, but Dr. David said that I am below average for weight gain thus far and to get over it J! He is a great Doctor for me, and meets all my questions with humor (just the way I like it). It is to early to measure my uterus yet, but upon physical evaluation he said that it growing on schedule. We were also able to hear the Baby’s heart beat again. It is always a blessing to hear the life that is growing inside me. After hearing that I do not know how anyone could ever question Gods presence. The baby was very active today because when Dr. David put the machine on me the Baby kept moving. Then right when the doctor said the baby is very active the Baby seemed to stop and let us listen only for a few seconds, because then Dr. David said “oh you little show off” and I laughed. I guess this is our child after all. I would like to believe that the Baby knew what we were saying, but I think that is still a few weeks out. Praise the Lord that I am still feeling wonderful and have been less tired this month. I can’t wait to look down and see a baby bump, but I hear that by the end I will be glad when it is gone. Adam is also doing wonderful. He is finishing his first season as an AIA Volleyball official, and about to start his third year as an AIA Basketball official. I would also love to say that he is gaining weight right along with me but he swears he is not, and his pants are still baggy (He is so lucky).

We also bought our crib! What can I say; I am just like a child. I prefer instant gratification. We also feel in love with it and thought it was going to be discontinued. So we bought is and as a bonus we got free shipping. We finally put it together and we love it. Maybe next month we will by the matching changing table. The changing table is also on sale right now for free shipping but I am trying not to spend all Adam’s paycheck in one month. We hope you enjoyed reading our blog, and don’t forget to check back after Oct. 27th, because we will have pictures to share and the sex of the baby may be reveled (If the baby wants to cooperate)! I should have the blog updated by the 29th at the latest. Until then, God Bless! (P.S. Sorry but I am to tired to proof read this tonight!)


Our Crib
The Da Vinci Parker in Oak





17 weeks 4 days
pregnant. To be honest, I really have to try to look as pregnant as I do to the right. The belly is still very small, but growing everyday.






1 comment:

Shelby and Holly Greenwall said...

You look great! Love the crib as well! Glad to hear the monthly appt. was good. You better call us on the 27th after your next appointment! It's gone by so fast. I can't believe you're finding out the sex already!!