Ryan can roll over... well kind of. I think that it is actually the slant of the couch cushion but Ryan rolled from his stomach to his back this morning. It was fun to watch his face because he was not sure how he did it. One minute he was face down looking at me (I was sitting on the floor talking to him) and the next minute he was on his back. The first time he did it his little face was like "what just happened to me???". I hope you enjoy the video, and let me say sorry in advance about the narration. I have become one of those parents that narrate there home videos! Below the video are some cute pictures that I forgot to post the last time I updated the blog.
~Enjoy~
Ryan's thoughts on his first trip to Famous Dave's...
"Please don't make me eat BBQ"
Ryan's thoughts on his first time in the bouncer...
"Why is this Dog looking at me?"



3 comments:
What an amazing baby! You are so blessed to be a mom. I love the video and the pictures. I can't wait to finally meet your beautiful little boy.
I can't believe he rolled over! We've been working with Preston on that....still trying!!
He is so handsome! Did you ever write a birth story? I'd love to hear it! email me if you want to deanna.yow@gmail.com =)
Post a Comment