
Wow, Ryan is 2-months old! I can't believe how fast the months seem to go, but I guess that is what happens when you are doing a job you love. The doctor confirmed it today, Ryan is the most wonderful baby in the world! I know that those of you with children might disagree, but you really can't argue with a medical professional. Joking a side, Ryan is very healthy and right on track for his age. He is now 12 pounds 11 ounces and a little over 23 inches long. He also got his first set of shots today. He did awesome for the first one but then screamed bloody murder for the second and third. The Nurse gave him some baby Tylenol, that will hopefully help him to feel better. I had bought baby Motrin but he can't have that until 6-months so I stopped at Target and got some Tylenol on the way home. Ryan is sleeping right now but we can tell that he is still in pain. When he woke up to eat he just screamed and screamed until I fed him and then he was out again. He can have more Tylenol at 7:15 and I am pretty sure I am

going to give it to him even if he is not crying. I don't want him to be in to much pain. I attached Ryan's crying pictures because as sad as he looks I think he is cute when he cries. His hair is really starting to turn redish! HA HA HA Adam, it will be red after all!
1 comment:
The bandaides are so cute! I know it is sad because they cry but seriously...you have such a cute crier!!
Post a Comment