Ryan turned 3-months old today and I just can't believe it! Part of me feels like time has really gone by fast but the other part of me can't believe that he has only been in our lives 3-months. Ryan is developing right on track and is now weighing 13 pounds 6 ounces and is 23 1/2 inches long. For a baby that looks to be so "healthy" as everyone says; he is actually still a tiny boy. I thought that with Adam we would have a baby that would be taller than most babies his age but he is actually shorter. Who would have ever thought! Ryan got a new tummy time mat as a gift and I finally put it up. After adding a few more toys to it he loves it. He is really in to kicking things right now so he likes to kick the poles and try to make them fall. The other mat that he had would collapse when he kicked it and we think that he is trying to do the same thing. We are just so in love with our little miracle. Lately I have been thinking about the journey of his arrival and all I can say is that it was totally worth it!!!!
Look Mom, I rolled and you missed it AGAIN!

Dear God, Please let my Mommy turn on cartoons!

Whats up?!

Please stop taking my picture Mommy

Am I cute or what?
3 comments:
Good thought, but did they tell you there are many delusions that will surface after the birthing process... hehe LOL Mom
Daniel and I love to look at your blog and the wonderful pictures you put up of your new family! We think Ryan is the most precious!
he is so darn cute-
I hope to see you this weekend Love you all...
Post a Comment