Sunday, November 7, 2010

October

 October brought more hot weather, Disney on ice and another baby! Ryan and I went up to Carrah’s to baby sit Addyson and Abigail and while we were there Holly and Shelby had Bryson. Bryson Liam was born on October 8th, 2010 and is as cute as a button! I was so happy that I was in town and able to see him on his birthday.  We love our new nephew! My family now has 13 grandchildren. Can you believe it? Ryan is also improving everyday. We are being very cautious about what we expose him to because his immune system is weak and he keeps getting little colds but other than that he looks good. He gets tired easy but most people can’t tell because he is a little trooper. Disney on Ice came to Tucson mid month and we had to take Ryan! We love most things Disney and wanted to share that with Ryan. We loved the show but we would loved to see more Buzz and Woody and Cars or the Incredibles were not even there. Whats up with that Disney?
        Halloween was a lot of fun this year. We started it off by 'trunk or treating' with one of my Moms groups but Ryan had no interest in getting candy from people, maybe because he does not know what candy is. We then went to Carrah and Shane's for the rest of the weekend. We meet Holly, Shelby, Kim and the boys at a Halloween festival Saturday night and then spent the day with Holly, Kim and the boys while Adam and Shelby went to the football game. I really enjoyed getting to see Bryson again but Ryan would not let me hold him for long. We then went trick or treating and went back to Carrah's. Adam and Carrah took Monday off so we enjoyed some time at the Mall with Carrah and the girls before we came home. I also went to a Moms only Halloween party which was a lot of fun. I made a candy corn costume and painted my face white. I looked really silly but it was fun! October was a busy month but lots of fun. I am looking forward to cooler temps in November and Thanksgiving.
























1 comment:

Rachel Greenwall said...

Wow! Your weekend was every bit as busy as ours. It looks like you had a blast! I love all the costumes, expecially yours, lol.