Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Announcing our Pregnancy

Surprise, We are PREGNANT!!!!

Yes my friends, it is true! Adam and I will be having a baby! Our baby will make his or her debut in March. I am currently 12 weeks pregnant (due March 18, 2009) and feeling wonderful. I have only been a little queasy at times, which has made me very thankful. The proud father is also doing wonderful, actually he is the one with the pregnancy cravings. He says that he “needs” to eat spicy foods, the hotter the better. Below you will see pictures of our pregnancy thus far, including our baby’s first photo. We have been to the doctor once, and we were able to see the baby and his or her heart beat. We have another appointment on Sept. 15 where we will get to hear the heart beat. Please keep us in your thoughts. We hope you enjoy being apart of our miracle.
(Robyn’s e-mail
robynsoberg@hotmail.com)
This is a picture of how I told Adam that we were having a baby. He came for lunch from a basketball tournament, and SURPRISE!

Adam is still in shock! (But very happy, I think)

Robyn, 4 weeks pregnant
8 weeks pregnant
Our Baby's first picture, taken at 9.1 weeks gestation.

One day shy of 12 weeks pregnant

4 comments:

Addyson and Abigail said...

look at those boobs! J/K I love you and can't wait to meet the little one. Carrah

Rodney Blevins said...

Hey Cong Rats! (Or should that have been congrats?) Anyway, have fun.

Shelby and Holly Greenwall said...

Can't wait til you find out if it's a boy or a girl!!

Jolanda Blevins said...

Yeeeeeeesssssssssss! Your pregnant!!!!!!!!
We're so happy for you guys. Keep us up to date here in Holland, cause we like to hear news from overseas, especially that the Sobergs are pregnant! Yes!!!