skip to main |
skip to sidebar
23 week update
I have not updated lately so I thought I should take a minute and do so. I am approaching the 6-month mark and things could not be better. Adam, the Baby, and I are all happy and healthy. We are also preparing for the many changes that will be coming in the next few weeks. On Dec. 3rd I will be finishing my student teaching and then immediately returning to The Teenage Parent Middle/ High School where I worked prior student teaching. Along with the ending of student teaching I will be graduating from NAU on Dec. 12th. I can't believe that I am already finished with the program. One part of me feels like it has been a long journey, but looking back now it seemed to fly. Adam and I are both happy to be finishing my schooling before the baby comes. I plan to work at until the Baby comes and the take the next few months off until the start of the new school year, at which time I hope to have my own classroom. I am aiming for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade. Below you will see an updated picture of me, but it is not my favorite! I am only posting it because I have had so many requests to see me. I will be trying to take some better pictures over the Thanksgiving holiday. Take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Adam and I are truly thankful for each one of you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment