Sunday, November 30, 2008

6-month/ Thanksgiving Update

Hello everyone! This is our 6-month/ Thanksgiving update. Adam and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family, and we actually got to celebrate twice. We ate dinner on Thursday with my sister and her in-laws, and then my mom cooked a small but traditional Thanksgiving dinner on black Friday. Adam and my Mom also enjoyed a little black Friday shopping at Wal-Mart. They woke-up early Friday morning and went to Wal-Mart around 4am (way to early for me!). When I arrived at 7:30am both of them had already filled their carts. The whole experience was a lot of fun! However, I have decided that I will still not be joining them at 4 am next year. We were also able to visit with one of my best friends and her family on Saturday. It was so much fun spending time with them. Unfortunately we do not get to see them very often.
On the personal front, I will be finishing my students teaching in 3 days!!!!!! At which time I will be able to graduate from NAU with my Bachelors of Science (Education). I am so excited that this journey is finally over, and I will be a full-fledged teacher after the 12th. I am very sad to leave my second graders, but with that comes the excitement of returning to The Teenage Parent Middle/ High School. I plan on staying there until I deliver Ryan. Then the plan is to apply for my very own classroom for next school year.
As for baby news there is none, which is great! I am growing bigger and bigger and so is our little man. The “books” say he is a little over a pound right now and almost a foot long. Adam and I can even occasionally feel his little body at the top of my stomach. He is kicking a lot more these days, and I swear that he often does flips. This experience has been so wonderful, Adam and I know that we are truly blessed! I have an appointment on Dec. 10th and my graduation on Dec 12th, so we will be updating again after that.

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
~God Bless~

Six Months Pregnant
Right: My Best Friends Daughter
Below: My Sister Carrah, Addyson, Abigail, and My Dad












The Dodd Family: Carrah, Shane, Abigail, and Addyson

Mom and Ken with one of the Twins

Thanksgiving Dinner at Carrah, and Shane's

1 comment: