Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Eight Months Pregnant

I am 32 weeks pregnant, and going strong! I can't believe that it has been 6 weeks since this crazy ordeal began. Ryan has grown a lot since I was admitted. The way that I feel him move is completely different than it was six weeks ago. I can't imagine missing this stage of my pregnancy, feeling him move is amazing. I am thankful to still be pregnant!!! The good news is that everything is continuing to move along smoothly. I am still pregnant and that is what matters most. The best part of this week was yesterday when I woke up to find that St. Josephs got cable. At first there were not very many new channels but at 5:00pm a man walked in and asked if he could reprogram my TV. I was like OH YEAH, and so he did. I know it sounds pathetic to be so excited about cable but who are we kidding, I need it. I am definitely enjoying my new TV choices!!!!!
Adam was able to attend the Cardinals Championship game on Sunday thanks to Holly and Shelby. Since Holly gave birth to Preston on Monday the 12th it was not realistic for her to attend to game on the 18th, so Adam was asked to take her place. We know it was hard for Holly to miss the game, but it meant the world to Adam. I have not seen him this excited in a long long time. It was also nice that Adam was able to get away for the night and unwind. With everything that has happened these past 6 weeks Adam needed something special. We are so grateful for Shelby and Holly's invitation. Adam was also able to meet our newest nephew Preston. I am very jealous that Adam has already meet Preston, but I know that I will be able to see him soon enough. Adam says that Preston is cute as a button and looks like Holly. I wish I could see the little guy. As always thank you for your continued support and prayers, I can feel them working!!!!!!!!
Preston Kenneth Greenwall

Sunday, Jan. 18, 2009 ~NFC Championship Game


1 comment:

Chasing the Little Chunnsters said...

Keeping you in our thoughts! Hang in there, Ryan!

Love,
Christina, Allan, Hunter & Michaela