Thursday, January 29, 2009

33-weeks

Another week has come and gone with out the birth of Ryan!!! I am truly thankful for each day that Ryan stays inside me and not in the NICU. I am finally beginning to relax a little. I have been told that getting past 32 weeks was a big deal, and even more amazing that I am now into my 33rd week. (33 and 1/7 to be exact) They told me that every baby is different, but if he came now things would be a lot less complicated. He would not need breathing help for as long, if at all, and his stay in the NICU would be shorter. There are still other factors which is why I have willed my body to last atleast two more weeks, but I am now feeling like I can breath again. I had another ultrasound on Monday and the results were good. Nothing has changed which is encouraging news, although I do not have much of a cervix left to loose. Everyday that I wake up still pregnant I realize what a gift God has given my son.

I posted some pictures of the past week and let me tell you... my baby belly is huge. I think that the shirt I am wearing does not help, but yes I have grown... a lot. Below is also some really stylish outfits that Ryan was given from one of my favorite students Maria. I have know Maria for 3 years and was able to take care of her little girl at TAPP. They are both very special to Adam and me.

Thank you Maria


Adam went shopping
A lazy Sunday afternoon




2 comments:

Lynn said...

OMG Robyn you are huge!!!! Wow, what a difference a week makes! Love Mom

Rachel Greenwall said...

Robyn, you look great! I am so proud of you for making it this far. It is such a Miracle! We will continue to pray that Ryan will be so healthy he doesn't have to go to the NICU at all.
Love Rachel