Wednesday, February 4, 2009

34-Weeks

I am so thankful to be pregnant!!!!!! I can truly say that for my condition I am now coming down the home stretch, and have set my sights on the next few weeks. Each morning that I wake up not in labor I thank God for the gift he has given our son. Adam and I know that this would not be possible with out Gods grace, and all the support of our family and friends. I can't believe that we could be parents in a matter of weeks. Wow, we are going to have a baby!!!!

Below are pictures from the mini Superbowl party that we had in my room. It was only Adam and I but he brought enough food for an army. The best part was the nacho cheese that he brought in a crock-pot. As you all know, I love nachos! Adam is so wonderful!





This is Adam when he thought the Cardinals
were going to win.....
And this is Adam when they lost...


2 comments:

Julie M. Panek said...

Hi Robyn!
I have heard so much about you! I can't believe we are both due the same day and having Ryan's! That is funny :) I heard that you were in the hospital for quite some time. I'm glad everything is going well and you and Ryan are healthy. I wish you the best in your delivery and hope things run smoothly. Sorry about your Cardinals. Being from Pennsylvania, we of course cheer for the Steelers :) But better luck next year!!! ;) Best wishes to you and your husband! I can't wait to see pics!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn, Glad you are doing well and still in good spirits. Yes you will be parents soon. Then you can go home!!!! Wow, 2 blessings!! You are in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Hope