Where has the time gone? Our baby boy is already six months old! Ryan is such a happy boy and changing everyday. His newest trick is getting up on his knees, rocking back and forth and then lunging forward. It is so funny to watch. You can tell that he really wants to crawl but can’t seem to get his legs to cooperate. He still enjoys eating his rice cereal and has now moved on to green beans. We were prepared with the camera to catch his face after the first bite but he seemed to like them. He actually loved them when we mixed them with his cereal. My kid is going to be a “foodie” just like me. We also took Ryan to his 6-month check up this week. He is now 17 pounds 12 ounces and 27 inches tall. I don’t really think that he is that tall but that’s what they say. We also had our first family photo taken today. We liked all the pictures and got a few really nice ones. I will post them once I get them scanned. Once again I must state how in love we our with our miracle!





This video is so funny, if you watch the whole thing you will get to see Ryan's trick!
2 comments:
That leap at the end of the video was great! Gabriella used to do that but instead of being coordinated like him, she landed on her face EVERY time!! 27 inches - wow!! I can't wait to see him again!
Awhhhh, my baby boy has turned into a leap frog! That is too, cute! I love playing it over & over again. Thanks for the update. Love You, Mom
Post a Comment