Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ryan has been a very busy boy this month. He can now scoot to where ever he wants to go but has decided not to start crawling. He is really close to crawling but I am not going to push it. He gets in to enough stuff already. I am not looking forward to chasing him around. He now does full push ups and quadruped (I can't spell it, it is a yoga pose). It is really funny to watch because his feet are going in the back but nothing is happening in the front. I don't think his arms know they are supposed to move. He still loves to eat anything that we put in front of him. He now eats green beans, carrots, bananas, applesauce and sweet potato's with his rice cereal. He is certainly a big boy weighing in at 18 pounds and 26 1/2 inches. He talks a lot and can babble "Mama, and Da da da". Most of the time he really doesn't know what he is saying but when he is really sad and crying for attention he cries MAAMMA! It is so cute! Ryan is just so sweet and we could not have made a sweeter baby. We love him more and more every day.

"Bananas"








Ryan's new sleeping position, and our little exercise guru!










"Carrots"















Our Sweet Family




















He was about to fall, but I promise we caught him!










































Drop and give me 10....
We think that he is going to be super buff when he grows up!














No comments: