December was quite the month! Ryan seemed to hit one milestone after another. Our month started out with the appearance of Ryan’s first tooth than quickly followed by his second. He looks so darn cute with his two little teeth, and the “teething” part of it was not even that bad. I guess God is breaking me in easy! He then discovered that he was small enough to crawl under his toys, and does so repeatedly most of the day. I think we really need to get him a tunnel. Ryan has also discovered the TV this month but would only watch the Wiggles at first. He has now expanded his viewing choices for his TV time to include Jacks Big Music Show and Baby Einstein. Next was a car seat up grade. Ryan is now riding in the lap of luxury. He is not so fond of getting in to it, but once he is in he likes it. Standing alone is also another thing that we were able to check off our milestone list this month. He can’t go any were yet, but if he is holding on to something and lets go he can stand there for a little while before falling, however I have neglected to get a picture of that for this post. I do have one from his nine-month pictures but I have not scanned it. Lastly, Grandma Lynn gave Ryan his first mini-haircut. His neckline was looking a little shaggy so Grandma “edged him up” as Daddy would say. Watching Ryan grow is grow is so much fun! I feel so blessed to be able to see all his firsts. We love our little Rye Guy so much! Oh I almost forgot... Ryan can dance now. When music he likes is on he bops up and down. It is obvious that he already has more rhythm than me
No comments:
Post a Comment