This time last year I was posting pictures of my newest nephew Preston, and now here we are one year later and I am posting about Preston again. Our youngest nephew Preston turned one on January 12, and Holly and Shelby celebrated with a big 1st birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza on the 16th. We had a lot of fun there but unfortunately Ryan was a little hesitant about the rides. As you will see he cried while he rode a few of them, but we now know it was because he did not feel well. His favorite part of Preston’s party was riding Garfield and eating a piece of Preston’s first birthday cake. Ryan really liked the cake and would have ate it all if I let him. We had a great time at Preston’s party, and can’t wait for next year!
kek lapis 2020
3 years ago












1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Preston is such a cutie! I had heard from your mom that you all have quite the fun time when you get together! I can see that now! Addy and Abby are so cute! Ryan is getting so big! You all look so happy! Love seeing your posts Robyn!
Post a Comment