We celebrated Ryan’s first birthday last weekend and had a blast. We decide to do it at a park because it just seemed easier and I am so glad that we did. The playground was next to the Ramada so the kids could play and we all could still be apart of the party. Ryan had such a wonderful time being the center of attention. He liked that everyone kept coming up to him and making a fuss. He was also very into eating his cake but more ended up smashed on his tray than in him. He was also blessed with lots of wonderful presents that he just loved, especially because his cousins helped him open them all. After the party we went home to relax a little and I thought he would nap but he was to excited when he saw Preston was staying over he ditched the nap (and so did Preston). The boys had a lot of fun together, and even started to share by the end of the weekend. On Sunday Adam had to work the D-Backs spring training game so Holly, Shelby, the boys and I all went. It was really hot so basically we went, we ate a hotdog, took a picture and left, and that was just enough for me. Ryan’s first birthday weekend was wonderful! I could not have asked for a better time with our family and friends, and we are truly thankful to everyone for taking the time to spend the day with us.
kek lapis 2020
3 years ago































No comments:
Post a Comment