Friday, October 22, 2010

Our Family Vacation

WE’RE BACK!!!!!

I bet that you thought I was never going to update this blog again, but lucky for you it was an assignment in one if the classes I am taking. My assignment was to create a personal blog with at least five posts and instead of making a completely new blog I decided it was time to update our family blog.

The pictures below are from our first family vacation since before Ryan. In July we took a long weekend and went to San Diego with Shelby, Holly, and Preston. It was Ryan and Preston’s first time at the beach and I think that they really liked it. Actually I know that Ryan LOVED IT! We woke up super early on Friday and drove to San Diego and then spent sometime on the beach, on Saturday we went to the San Diego zoo, and on Sunday we made a quick stop at the beach again before heading home. This trip was so much fun and I am really thankful that we were able to go. I can’t wait to take Ryan back to the beach next summer.

























No comments: